Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Baby Knows I Always Smell The Best In The Room


On the “Swagger like us” version by Drake he mentions Clive Christian cologne. My homey Mr. Bobby Best (who has exquisite taste) did some investigating on the cologne and sent me the this image. *gasp* This cologne cost $2350 (Definition of smells like money). Damn Drake! The only rapper that used to make me research shit I did not know about was Jay-Z, now Drake got me on shit!

F*uk you really know about _________ couch? Frette sheets… drizzy


No 1 for Men Pure Perfume. Oriental Ambery. “The world’s most expensive perfume”, created without reference to cost using the finest, rarest, most precious ingredients. Presented in a handmade lead crystal bottle with a single natural white brilliant cut diamond in gold collar. 1 oz.· Top notes: Bergamot, lime, Sicilian mandarin, cardamon·

Heart: Lily of the valley, rose, jasmine, ylang ylang· Base: Cedarwood, sandalwood, vetyver, ambery woods


This shit is like love potion number 9, you must use carefully. My girl might rape me with this scent on......Hmmmmmm, maybe i should get a bottle lol. - Jet Setter B

1 comment:

jmariangela said...

I'll rape you without that scent. Darn 'Bobby Best' ruined the surprise. Tell him 'thanx a lot!' I was going to get you that as a gift. Mannn