Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Definition Of A Sorry Ass Man


Strawberry Letter From Steve Harveys Monring Show


Date: 10/14/2008

Subject: Too Old for My Age???


Good Morning Morning Show, I am a 19 year old female who is currently living with my mom in a house along with my brothers. We are on housing where the government assists you with your rent (and no man is allowed to stay with you might I add) my mom has her boyfriend living there with us. He was working a half descent job until he quit. Now he is currently living off unemployment checks and has no steady income to help out for rent and utilities. He lounges around and watch tv all day long while her kids go and work for them to have a roof over their head, and looks at my brother and I for more money towards things in the house (food, soap, tissue, toothpaste). I never mind giving her money until I see that when we give money thats where it ends. Guys I don't try to take anything away from her I just want her not to choose this low life over her kids.I just want my mom back, the old mom I used to know. But I wanna move out on my own, but I know my help is what she needs because she isn't working and the other income in the house isn't enough. So will it be wrong to leave and let her fall on her own butt? Or should I just walk aound not saying anything anymore,and just deal with it??? Please help me out I hope I will hear you guys advice one day over the air Signed I miss my mama!?



My Views On This Letter:

I have been unforitnate to know a sorry ass man just like this one that has lived of women and thier needs for affection. to make this short and simple, YOU ARE NOT A MAN IF YOU LIVE OF A WOMEN AND HAVE NO AMBITION TO CONTRIBUTE SOMEHOW. cant stand punk ass bitches like that.


Fly guy question for the ladies:

How do you feel about the subject and do you know anyone or have you been through this situation? Why did you /your friend put up with the behavior?

1 comment:

jmariangela said...

Unfortunately as tough as IT might be she has to confront her mother and tell it like it is. "Look mom, I LOVE YOU, however I'm not going to work hard to support your low life boyfriend so what are we going to do about this situation?" She might have to move out and give her mom some tough love or she'll be supporting the loser boyfriend(s) forever.