Monday, September 22, 2008

Question of the day?


I was listing to my boy Gordon Gartrell Radio while working and the discussion of threesomes came up, so I am deciding to discuss the homoerotic nature of male-male-female threesomes.


We hear the word three-some being used interchangeably. However, most of the time it’s only being referenced to men having sex with 2 women. What about those women who want to have a three-some (and I’m not talking about the girl, girl, guy three-some). I’m talking about a women wanting to have a two dick Mandingo three-some!!

I don’t know about some of the women out there or how honest they can be with themselves on this one, but I do not know any women who would LUV to have two guys at the same time.


The problem is that it can’t be done with a guy you’re already intimate with. It’s a man’s nature to loose respect for a woman once she up and fuck someone else even though she’s not his girl.


Ladies, have any of you ever felt like you wanted to have a guy, guy three-some? Have any of you ever done it? If so, how did it go down?

1 comment:

jmariangela said...

While I have never engaged in either. And while I think the only way to be a part of a fem fem male threesome is to be the invitee. I don't understand why it's okay for men to covet the fem fem male three some, but not for women to covet the male male fem three some?