Tuesday, September 23, 2008

How To Deal With A Succesful Women


I think it’s safe to say that Buffie the Body is the premiere booty in the industry since Deelishes and her stretch marks have been outed. (The glory of photoshop) But when Buffie first got in the game her man couldn’t handle the fame and attention of her job.

“I think he’s getting fed up. He started tripping a little bit. Hesaying I’m never home, I’m not paying him any attention and he’sfeeling neglected. So he might be out looking for somebody else. Imight be without a boyfriend in the next couple of months. Am I supposed to stop modeling to be with him? If I wanted him to quithis job he wouldn’t quit his job to be with me. He done built a lifefor him, so now I’m trying to build one for me. I wanna keep him, but Idon’t like to be stressed.” ~ Buffie

I hear a lot of females comment on the fact that their man, or any man can’t deal with them being successful and focused on their business. Well I believe that we as men need to swallow our pride and understand that when you have a woman who is determined to be successful you have to do certain things in order for the relationship to work.
Remember that she is a great woman, and probably the best woman you’ve ever had so don’t take her for granted.
Don’t whine because she can’t spend a lot of time with you, because in the long run every moment will be better due to the hard work the both of you put in the relationship.
Schedule time for the 2 of you to be together. She has to eat, so take the lead by setting dinner reservations or preparing dinner can get you some extra points.

Nothing says take a break like good s*x, so hit it fromn the back, and say the right things and she’ll be down to spend more time with you. - Jet Setter B

No comments: